BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Thing #7--Creating Community Through Commenting

Commenting...to do or not to do...

Commenting has been an interesting task. I am generally just a blog-reader not a blog-commenter. For the blogs for the class, I am so nervous about what I say for a couple of reasons. 1. These are my colleagues and could be people I potentially work with in the future. 2. I wouldn't want them putting something negative on my blog either. How do you constructively criticize when the whole world can read what you write? For the "professional" blogs, I'm so nervous that I will say something stupid and then I know for sure that someone else will read the comment. Therefore I generally just put an "I agree!" or "Here! Here!" I vow to make more meaningful comments from this point on!

1 comment:

  1. It's nice to get the comments on your blog though isn't it? I think everyone else feels the same even if it is just "I agree". It validates your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete