BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 3, 2009

Thing #20--Google Docs

GoogleDocs is a technology I am somewhat familiar with. I didn't use it much last year and was thinking of ways to use it this year. I have embedded one form that I thought of using for the start of the year. Another idea I had was creating a recipe form. I have tried for several years to make a recipe book for the students with little success. Students have a hard time remembering to bring a recipe to class. If students had access to the form on a class wiki or blog, they could enter the recipe at home or bring a recipe in. A collaborative document could be a presentation using color schemes. We learn about the color wheel and students usually have a hard time seeing the color schemes. After showing them examples, they can work as a group and take pictures of the different color schemes and upload them to their GoogleDoc presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment